human study conclusions
LeptAid™ significantly reduces the levels of leptin present in serum and in synovial fluid, measured by immunoassays after 3 months of treatment.
Without diet/exercise, there was moderate weight loss in the LeptAid group (0.5kg), and a weight gain in the control group (0.7kg). Study patients had an average BMI of 34 at start.
The LeptAid group showed a significant decrease in serum levels of colesterol (P=0.0056) and triacilglicerids (P=0.0175). No changes were detected in control group.
At the end of the 3 month study, it was found that LeptAid:
- Countered the formation of fatty tissue
- Contributes to weight loss
- Maintians healthy blood sugar levels
- Reduces serum cholesterol & triglicerides
- Reduces Leptin release by fatty tissue
- May help to reduce fat depots & adiposity
- Helps to restore the imbalance of obesity (doesn’t just treat the symptoms)
- Sustained BCAA catabolism and fatty acid oxidation